You can make this recipe with any fruit you have on hand–peach, blackberry, or apple are my favorite. What’s yours?
Easy Gluten Free Fruit Cobbler Recipe
• 1 cup All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
• 1 cup granulated cane sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup melted butter or non-dairy substitute
• 2 cups+ fresh or frozen berries, other sliced fruits, or rhubarb + berries (enough to cover the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate)
• 1/4 cup granulated cane sugar (use less if your fruit is already very sweet and ripe)
• 1 Tbs. cinnamon, optional (I like extra cinnamon on peaches; feel free to omit for berry cobbler)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Pour cleaned and prepared fruit into an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Stir together until mixed in the dish.
Combine the topping ingredients (except the butter) in a bowl and stir with a fork until it forms a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle on top of the fruit and drizzle melted butter over top of the cobbler before baking.
Bake for 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the pan. The fruit should be bubbly and the topping browning slightly.
Serve warm, plain or with vanilla ice cream.