Found this online at: http://www.raisingjane.org/journal/59087#comment-491008 Really yummy!
FLOURLESS LEMON CURD & PECAN TARTLETS
PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES, PLUS 3 HOURS CHILLING TIME
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR
MAKES: 30 TARTLETS
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, strained (about 4 lemons)
3/4 cup sugar
5 egg yolks
1/2 cup butter, softened and cut into pieces
30 whole pecans
2 cups pecans
2 T thick-rolled oats
1/4 t salt
8 dates, pitted
2 T butter, softened
Freshware 15-Cavity Petite Silicone Mold
1. Make lemon curd: Fill a large saucepan or bottom of a double boiler with 2” of water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low.
2. In a non-reactive heat-proof bowl large enough to rest over your saucepan (or the top of a double boiler), whisk lemon juice, sugar, and egg yolks together.
3. Place bowl over simmering water. Cook, whisking constantly until mixture thickens slightly and reaches 165°F (if a thicker curd is desired, cook it to 185°F).
4. Remove from heat and mix in butter, one piece at a time until all butter is mixed in.
5. Pour into an airtight container, seal, and chill for 2 hours, or until curd has firmed up.
6. Preheat oven to 300°F. Place silicone mold on a baking sheet for stability.
7. Make pecan-date crust: Add pecans, oats, and salt to a food processor; pulse into coarse meal. Add dates and butter, and pulse until mixture forms a ball.
8. Add 2 1/2 t of crust mixture to each cavity in silicone mold (you will bake two batches of crusts). Using a pastry tamp, gently press mixture into bottom and up sides of each cavity (if the tamp sticks to dough, lightly dampen with water). Smooth edges with hands as you go. Bake for 15 minutes, cool for 15 minutes, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining crust mixture.
9. Transfer crust cups to a serving platter and add 1 T lemon curd to each cup. Place a whole pecan on top of each tartlet and chill until curd sets completely (about 1 hour).