Mango Avocado Salsa
2 firm but ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
2 firm but ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
2 Tbsp seeded and minced Serrano pepper
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine mangos, avocados, Serrano pepper, red onion, red bell pepper and cilantro. Whisk together lime zest and juice, chili powder and olive oil. Stir into remaining ingredients.
2. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend. Serve with chips or on top of fish or chicken.
To see my books visit http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007F5H0H4
To see my other blog visit https://godslittlemiraclebook.wordpress.com/
Margarita Fruit Salsa
All you need:
• 1 1/3 cups chopped mango
• 1 1/3 cups chopped strawberries
• 1 1/3 cups chopped fresh pineapple
• ¼ cup orange juice
• 2 tablespoons agave nectar
• ½ teaspoon lime zest
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• Jicama slices or chips, for dipping
• Mint leaves, for garnish
• Lime zest and wedges, for garnish
All you do:
1. In a medium bowl, toss together mango, strawberries and pineapple.
2. In a small bowl, combine orange juice, agave nectar, lime zest and lime juice. Stir into fruit mixture. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
3. Serve with jicama slices or chips. If desired, garnish with mint, lime zest and wedges.
Check out my cookbook and other books here.